1. Post this award on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3. Nominate at least 4 other bloggers, and add their links as well.
4. leave a comment at the new recipients' blogs, so they can pass it on.
2. Done x 4
3. This is the hard one because there are so many wonderful blogs out the
Many thanks to my very kind friend Laritza. One of the greatest and fastest lace knitters I know. If you are interested in spinning, weaving and knitting, or machine knitting, you will enjoy her work and seeing it on Laritza's Blog. Laritza graciously carried on with the 2nd year of Beadwork KAL for all KBTH knitters.
1. Anne B from Maine. My rock when she joined me running Beadwork its first year. My traveling, knitting friend that is always creating marvelous designs - like her new Oregon Hat and busy designing an Aran of her own that I can't wait to see and knit. Her blog is full of terrific work. She is an expert knitter and a FAST too!
2. Rosemary H. of ROMI fame. She amazes me with her shawl pins, her original designs and I am looking forward to her new book. Beautiful and talented, her work is a joy and her friendship, a blessing. I found her newest shawl pins in the latest Knitters Magazine that arrived here today. Congratulations Dear!
3. The wonderful, creative Designer, Lorraine C, from Canada. Her designs are carried by SheEweKnits owned by my friend Anne who puts together all the Celtic Collection designs in kits for us + plus anything else a person wants in Jamieson's yarns including her own designs.
4. The courageous Knitman. Colin is an expert knitter with both knitting machine and hand knitting. He designs with aplomb and has love for his dogs as an exhibitor, as I once was. There is a separate blog for the pups. He does all these things, fighting constant pain and perseveres in spite of all.
There are many other friends and great blogs out there. I wish I could list a dozen but that wouldn't be enough either. I better let someone else award the prize.
Have fun everyone!